OTMA Savings

A savings account specifically for a young child.

Typically a parent, grandparent or guardian will open this type of account under the Ohio Transfer to Minors Act (OTMA) as a custodian to set money aside for the minor as an irrevocable gift. These funds belong to the child and must be used for the benefit of child. Only the custodian can withdraw from this account.


For more information about opening an OTMA account, please visit a branch or contact a member service representative at 440-960-6600.