April 13th update
To verify the status of your stimulus check deposit, please use our Audio Response Teller system, Mobile App or Online Banking. These services are all available free of charge, 24 hours a day. Due to high call volume, account information will not be verified over the phone by our team members.
For updates from the IRS regarding their ‘Get Your Payment’ tool, click here.
Here’s what you will need to access your account information:
- Audio Response Teller System: Call (440) 960-6688
- You will need: Member number and PIN provided during enrollment.
- Mobile App: Download our free mobile app on the Apple App Store or Google Play
- Online Banking: Access account balances and transaction history online
- You will need: Login ID (typically member number), email address, answer to security questions, and password, all of which are assigned during enrollment
If you cannot access any of these services, please contact any LorMet branch during normal business hours, or call (440) 960-6600.
March 24th update
COVID-19 has and continues to dramatically affect lives across the globe and throughout the Lorain County community. We realize many of our members are also facing financial challenges throughout this crisis. In response to several requests, LorMet has implemented the changes below to assist our members.
- All Drive-ups remain open for normal business hours
- Daily ATM withdrawal limit of $500 per day
- 32,000 Surcharge-free MoneyPass ATMs
- COVID-19 Payment Deferral Program
- Visa Credit Card Payment Deferral for 2 months
- Also, checks can be re-ordered online through OrderMyChecks.com
March 20th update
LorMet Drive Ups are Open – All Financial Services Available
At LorMet, our top priority is the health and safety of our community, members and staff. During these challenging and uncertain times created by COVID-19, we pride ourselves on being a pillar of stability within the Lorain County community. Since our charter was established in 1936, our nation has faced many crises, but one thing always remains the same; we always come through stronger than we were before, together.
While we have closed our branch lobbies following recommendations from the World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control, LorMet will continue serving our members and the Lorain County community throughout this time of need. Until it is safe to re-open our lobbies to the public, we will keep our drive-up service available during normal business hours.
How to manage your LorMet account:
- For withdrawals and deposits: All branches will be available for drive-up transactions during normal business hours
- For business hours by branch: CLICK HERE
- For account services and lending: Please call your branch
We are also proud to offer a wide range of remote banking services that serve our members practicing social distancing:
- Mobile Banking App – Download the LorMet mobile app for iPhone and Android
- Mobile Check Deposit – Easily deposit checks anytime, anywhere with the LorMet app
- Online Banking – Access your LorMet accounts online 24/7
- Online Bill Pay – Quickly and easily pay your bills online and make person-to-person payments
- Debit Card Fraud Text Alerts – Stay alert about potentially fraudulent activity
- MoneyPass ATM Network – Access over 32,000 surcharge-free MoneyPass ATMs nationwide
Our member service representatives are committed to serving you remotely, no matter the challenges we may face. It is an honor to have served Lorain County’s financial needs for over 80 years, and we do not plan on changing any time soon. With over $190 million in assets and comprehensive electronic service channels for all account holders, we have maintained traditional service standards and have never stopped answering the telephone personally to assist your financial needs; together we will overcome the challenges of this pandemic.
Daniel R. Cwalina, Esq.
LorMet Community Federal Credit Union
Manage your account from the safety of your own home.
Members enrolled in our online banking platform have free 24/7 online access to LorMet accounts, and are able to remotely access online bill pay to transfer money or make person-to-person payments.
Call a LorMet member service representative to enroll today at (440) 960-6600
Beware of Scams Related to Coronavirus
Be cautious of suspicious calls, emails or text messages claiming to be from reputable institutions such as the Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO), and maybe even LorMet Credit Union attempting to steal your personal and financial data.
LorMet Credit Union does contact its members, if necessary to provide services, through legitimate calls, emails, and texts. LorMet Credit Union will never contact you to ask you to provide or verify any of the following information:
- Your full Social Security, account numbers or credit/debit card numbers
- Your Online or Mobile Banking username and/or password
- Answers to your confidential security questions over the phone
- Activity in your checking, savings or loan accounts
If you receive an email, text message or phone call from anyone claiming to be from LorMet Credit Union that asks you for any of the above personal information, HANG UP, and call our Member Service Department immediately at 440-960-6600.
The Ohio Attorney General is encouraging Ohioans to follow these tips to avoid coronavirus-related scams