Secure. Easy. Convenient. FREE!
Deposit most checks* to your LorMet accounts just by taking a picture of the check with your smartphone’s camera using the LorMet mobile app.
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere
- Skip the trip to a branch or ATM
How does Mobile Check Deposit work?
1. Sign the back of the check like you would for a traditional deposit.
2. In the LorMet app, tap Deposit Check.
3. Select the account to deposit to.
4. Enter the amount of the check.
5. Take a picture of the front and a picture of the back of the check.
We’ll then review your deposit within one (1) business day. If accepted, those funds will be deposited to your account. If we are unable to accept the mobile deposit, you may need to resubmit it or present your check for deposit in person. After the deposit has been accepted and funds deposited in your account, you should destroy the original check after two (2) days.
Download the LorMet mobile app today!
Message and data rates may apply.
*Money orders, cashier’s checks, travelers checks, and checks payable to a third-party cannot be accepted through Mobile Check Deposit. Not all accounts are eligible for Mobile Check Deposit.
Apple, and the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.