Our branch lobbies are now open. We will continue to restrict lobby access on the 1st-4th of each month.
Despite the recent pandemic and its challenges, our commitment to delivering exceptional financial services resulted in record loan and deposit growth over the past two months. We never reduced personnel, worked from home or closed our drive-ups. We remained by your side, exercising the utmost protections. Our commitment to you remains the same as we carefully re-open our lobbies during non-peak times.
While our branch lobbies are re-opening for business, we will continue to restrict lobby access on the 1st-4th of each month at our Amherst and Elyria branches until further notice. High transaction volume on the following dates will make it impossible to follow proper social distancing guidelines:
- Wednesday, July 1st, 2020
- Thursday, July 2nd, 2020
- Friday, July 3rd, 2020
- Saturday, July 4th, 2020 (Drive-ups will also be closed for the holiday)
- Saturday, August 1st, 2020
- Monday, August 3rd, 2020
- Tuesday, August 4th, 2020
- Tuesday, September 1st, 2020
- Wednesday, September 2nd, 2020
- Thursday, September 3rd, 2020
- Friday, September 4th, 2020
During these high volume closures, our drive-ups will remain open during normal business hours. Security will be present on the 3rd of each month to help guide traffic and help us serve you as efficiently as possible.
We’ve missed your faces and are excited to see you. Before you visit our lobbies, there are a few things we need you to be aware of…
New Lobby Policies:
- Members are strongly encouraged to wear face masks when inside of branch lobbies, but they are not required.
- Only the individuals performing a transaction will be allowed in the building.
- If wearing a face mask in the lobby, please remove hats and sunglasses for security purposes.
- You may be required to present your photo ID when completing a transaction.
- Public restrooms and coin machine will be unavailable until further notice.
- Our employees are required to wear face masks at all times.
- Protective shields have been installed in all teller booths and member service offices for your protection.
- LorMet staff will regularly sanitize work stations.
For any questions on our new lobby policies, please call our Member Support Department at (440) 960-6600. See you soon!