As we continue to follow all recommended protocols to keep our membership, employees, and communities safe, Amherst and Elyria branches may have limited lobby access on high transaction days. Our drive-ups are always available for deposits, withdrawals, and payments.
We remain committed to providing our members with exceptional service while acknowledging that the health and safety of LorMet membership and staff must remain our first and foremost priority. While other financial institutions have experienced extended lobby closures and required specific appointment hours throughout the pandemic, we haven’t missed a requested transaction or turned anyone away. Over-the-counter lobby transactions will be handled through our drive-up lanes at our Amherst and Elyria branches on 10/2, 10/3, 11/3, and 12/3. We understand that this may not be everyone’s preferred manner of transacting; however, we must operate in the best interest of our staff, members, and community’s safety when social distancing and in-person traffic is problematic.
On these high transaction days, we can still serve all your financial needs through our drive-ups and online banking tools. For assistance setting up mobile or online banking, please call us at (440) 960-6600.
In the instance you need to visit our lobby on one of the high transaction days listed above, please call ahead. All members will be required to wear a face-covering to enter our branch lobbies.
Thanks for your continued patience as we work to serve you in a safe environment.
Before you visit our lobbies, there are a few things we need you to be aware of…
New Lobby Policies:
- Members and staff are required to wear face masks when inside of branch lobbies.
- Only the individuals performing a transaction will be allowed in the building.
- When wearing a face mask in the lobby, please remove hats and sunglasses for security purposes.
- You may be required to present your photo ID when completing a transaction.
- Public restrooms and coin machine will be unavailable until further notice.
- Protective shields have been installed in all teller booths and member service offices for your protection.
- LorMet staff will regularly sanitize work stations.
For any questions on our new lobby policies, please call our Member Support Department at (440) 960-6600.